Phase II of the master plan for the renovation of the Château de Versailles: renovation of safety and security networks, climate treatment for the “Grands Appartements Sud” of the Château de Versailles.
- Fire Hydrants (FH): possible deviations from the fire hydrant network. Connection of the fire hydrant suppressor to the safety electrical network.
- Dry Columns: leaning columns.
- Sanitary Water: Creation of a primary network of sanitary cold water via the technical gallery of the castle between local hook-up in energy zone and the gallery located under the Cours des Princes. This includes future work on the pavilion of Orleans, the south wing, the old wing / Dufour, north wing and opera; Creation of a cold water point for the north central body at the boundary of the zone.
- Fire hydrant network: discharge of fire network (Terrasse du Midi),
- sewage water / gates water / storm water: Improvement of the network. Changing the existing network
- Creation of principle hot water, iced water, softened water networks via the technical gallery of castle between the energy zone and the “Cour des Princes” including expectations for south wing, old wing / Dufour, central south body and north wing.
- Equipment set up necessary in the energy climate control zone in the south central body, a superheated water exchanger of 3800 kW and two refrigeration units of 1200 kW / u.
- Creation and equipping of a hot / cold water substation in the south central body.
- Creation and equipment of the air handling technical premises, starting points, linking of networks for different parts of the castle.
- Extensive outsourcing of these technical rooms freeing up aesthetic spaces of the castle and reaching a maximum level of security.
- Climate / air cooling, air filtration: improvement of the functional and qualitative conditions of the environment. Air treatment plants to reach a works conservation temperature of +/- 1 ° C, maximum variation of 2 ° C / Day, with a humidity of 50% + / – 10; Effective physical filtration of air; Control and management arrangements; Cold / hot capabilities.
- Improved stairway safety
- Ensure smoke extraction to safety standards for queen’s staircase and stucco.
- Improvement of vertical and horizontal firebreak: subdivision of the alarm zone (fire and acoustic insulation) at south wing junction and the central body, insulation of existing ducts (cladding, fire dampers bonded to the fire safety panel), to ensure the fire stability of the floors and to deal with the points of weakness and regulatory firebreak of the attic.
- Justify the available overload of the floors.
INTERIOR / EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- Public service areas: upgrading existing lighting to the terminals, creating functional high-quality lighting and architectural enhancement lighting.
- Museum spaces, historical lighting: Resumption and improvement of historical lighting.
- Museum spaces, specialist museum lighting for the enhancement of painted ceilings: resumption and improvement of existing lighting, rollout to all painted ceilings.
- Service spaces and technical rooms: resumption or creation of a functional lighting in line with regulations and aesthetic considerations
- Attic Chimay: re-supply of existing lighting and creation of electrical panel power reserves for future redevelopment of the spaces.
- Modification of the high tension loop and passage in the technical gallery under castle
- Automation of the different castle stations
- Renovation and upgrading of the substation / main switchboard for the facilities of southern section;
- Renovation of all installations in the area (divisional panels, wiring, terminals) in compliance with heritage structures including the disconnection / rewiring of networks crossing the operational perimeter
- Improved electrical distribution (household cleaning, etc.).
HIGH VOLTAGE “SECURITY”
- Creation of a safety loop between the energy zone (generator) and 4 electrical stations.
- Creation of a main switchboard for the central body.
- Connection on safety network of all appropriate the installations from the zone.
- Rescue network: definition of an emergency scenario for electrical installations.
- Emergency network: installation of equipment and architecture necessary for the future division of the area.
BMS and Centralised Building Management
Details of project:
- Transfer of technical installations and lighting on the castle’s centralised building management system within existing network architecture
- Adaptation of central equipment,
- Information of client CMMS system of the client
- Creation / adaptation and equipping of 4 technical premises “network infrastructure / technical premises fire security / security / VDI in the future”.
- Connection of existing communication network to new technical rooms and maintenance of the network architecture in operation.
- Connection of the technical rooms to the PBX.
- Creation of new telephone network and a dedicated computer network from the technical rooms to the terminals.
- Speading of fire detection capabilities, including replacement / retrieval of existing installations; Adaptations, extension, updating and programming of control equipment (fire safety panel, Exploitation assistance unit, active equipment, …).
- General public evacuation: Emergency Exits Management Unit equipment for public emergency doors on the façade;
- Establishment of the necessary active and central control equipment;
- Connection to the Fire Safety Panel, safety supervision and hyper vision system;
- Sizing of central control equipment.
- Complete renovation of the existing sound system.
- Spread of sound system coverage by adding points according to the configuration of the premises and creation of a visual alarm system.
- Video surveillance / intrusion: Facades and courtyard: video surveillance coupled with fire detection.
- Treatment of outside doors and emergency exits on UGIS.
- Staircase: video surveillance on outside landings and anti-intrusion.
- In the “Grands Appartements”: establishment of network.
- Recovery of existing security points. Extension of the safety network.
- Close protection of the artworks: Creation of a network dedicated to the artworks protection in every hall open to the public:
- Central supervisory equipment and connection to the hyper vision system in the guard booths
- Wired network architecture;
- Installation of relay points in each room.