Autonomy, accountability, innovation capabilities, technical expertise…
Welcome to an approachable company that is independent and expanding!
1 Electrical Engineer
High-Voltage - Project Manager
Attached to the high-voltage electrical department, made up of 7 engineers and an apprentice. As an electrical project manager your remit will cover renovation and building projects for private and public sector clients.
- In-depth knowledge of high-voltage/low-voltage networks, distribution, systems and lighting equipment, generator sets.
- Knowledge of improvements related to energy performance (thermal regulations).
- Knowledge of regulatory provisions for public and high-rise structures.
- Conduct diagnostic and feasibility studies.
- Ensure project progress meetings with architects, economists, control offices, BET HQE …
- Manage team
- Draft technical specifications.
- Participate in tender responses.
- Works monitoring.
- Reception of equipment
- Training engineer.
- 5 to 10 years minimum experience.
- Obtained from the world of engineering.
- Good communication skills, autonomous and accountable. Good team management skills.